ACCORD @ Clifford Beers
health & wellness for the whole person & the whole family
ACCORD, or Advanced Care CoORDination, partners with and supports the whole person and the whole family to improve wellness. That is why we say we offer “whole”-istic care.
ACCORD integrates services to address
- behavioral health needs
- physical health needs, and
- social determinants of health
Importantly, ACCORD allows for some care in the home, though sometimes it may be necessary for an ACCORD enrollee to see a provider in an office setting. But rest assured — ACCORD care coordinators and therapists will do whatever they can to accommodate you!
Other elements of ACCORD include
- connections to community providers
- creating a Plan of Care that charts the vision for health and wellness — complete with actions steps to achieve that health and wellness
- therapeutic care
- coordinated communication among providers including pediatricians and specialists
If you are interested in ACCORD, email email@example.com or call 203 777-8648 x. 2508. We look forward to hearing from you.
Insurance note: If you do not have Anthem insurance you can request an out-of-network authorization for ACCORD care. If you have Anthem insurance, it will be helpful if you have your insurance card/information handy when we first speak with you. For additional insurance information, click here.