Graduate and professional training
Widely-known for innovative programs and dedicated staff, the nation’s oldest outpatient children’s mental health clinic offers internship opportunities for graduate social workers, psychology interns, medical students and nurse clinicians.
The Clifford Beers Clinic provides —
- Trauma-focused individual and family therapy
- Treatment for sexually aggressive children and adolescents
- Emergency psychiatric intervention
- Sexual Abuse Treatment
- Infant and toddler development assessment
- Parent training
- Training in working with military families
- Family violence services
- Outreach services
- School consultation
- Professional development.
Interning at Clifford Beers will give you a lifetime’s worth of experience and will significantly shape your professional future. Click here for detailed program and application information.
- Psychology trainees may contact Dr. Alana Embriano at 203.772.1270, x 1315
- Medical students may contact Dr. Pieter Joost van Wattum at 203.772.1270, x 1244
- Social work, other mental health professional trainees may contact Caroline Farnham, LCSW at 203.772.1270, x 1218.